Thursday 17 June 2010

Perth-fect day

A microscopic amount of anxiety had me up and on my way today just after 6.00am.

Thanks to a brilliant map (so brilliant that cartographically challenged moi couldn't go wrong) I was out of the city and on my way to the Forth Bridge with minimal stress and traffic annoyance.

Over into the Kingdom of Fife, a couple of mis-directional problems in Inverkeithing and Dunfermline.

Then on into the broad beautiful countryside pictured about.

Arrived in stylish Perth just after 3.00pm.

And the real cycle people at JM Richards took my bike in for an impromptu service and check-over - nae worries.

And now... the Highlands.

Please note - from now on it's possible that internet access may be patchy. So, if you are a podcast listener, please accept my apologies for hiccups in the schedule.

  

  

  

  

  

  

  




No comments:

Post a Comment